In the following, we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data by our company in accordance with the legal requirements of data protection law (in particular in accordance with BDSG nF and the European General Data Protection Regulation 'GDPR'). This data protection declaration also applies to our websites and social media profiles. With regard to the definition of terms such as "personal data" or "processing", we refer to Art. 4 GDPR.
Name and contact details of the person responsible
Our person responsible ("responsible person") within the meaning of Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR is:
Am frei Feld 20
73669 Lichtenwald, Germany
Managing Director Jürgen Schaupp
Data types, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
Types of data that we process
Nachfolgend informieren wir Sie über Art, Umfang und Zweck der Erhebung, Verarbeitung und Nutzung personenbezogener Daten.
1. Types of data that we process
User data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact details (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.), payment data (bank details, account details, payment history, etc.) ), Contract data (object of the contract, term, etc.), communication data (IP address, etc.).
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 Paragraph 1 c) GDPR
Processing of contracts, purposes of evidence / preservation of evidence, technical and economic optimization of the website, enabling easy access to the website, fulfillment of contractual obligations, contact in the event of legal complaints by third parties, compliance with statutory retention requirements, optimization and statistical analysis of our services, support for commercial use of the website, improve user experience , Make the website user-friendly, create statistics, avoid SPAM and abuse, customer service and customer care, process contact requests, provide websites with functions and content, security measures, uninterrupted, secure operation of our website
Categories of data subjects
Visitors / users of the website, customers,
The data subjects are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for processing personal data
In the following, we will inform you about the legal basis for processing personal data:
Forwarding of personal data to third parties and processors
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures that are carried out upon your request, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory retention requirements), Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c) GDPR legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. d) GDPR legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to safeguard our interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh your interests, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR legal basis.
In principle, we will not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this is the case, the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, e.g. when transferring data to online payment providers for the fulfillment of a contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to surrender the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use contract processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors within the framework of an agreement for order processing, this always takes place in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. We carefully select our processors, check them regularly and have been granted the right to issue instructions with regard to the data. In addition, the processors must have taken suitable technical and organizational measures and the data protection regulations in accordance with. Comply with BDSG nF and DS-GVO.
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore mainly be processed by companies for which the GDPR applies. Should the processing by third party services take place outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. GDPR. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the establishment of a data protection level that is officially recognized by the EU Commission or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard contractual clauses”.
Insofar as we are due to the ineffectiveness of the so-called "Privacy Shield", according to Art. 49 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a) DSGVO obtain your express consent to data transfer to the USA, we refer to the risk of secret access by US authorities and the use of the data for monitoring purposes, possibly without legal remedies for EU citizens.
Deletion of data and storage duration
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as you revoke your consent to processing or the purpose for storage no longer applies or the data is no longer required for the purpose, unless it is further Storage is required for evidence purposes or there are statutory retention requirements. This includes, for example, commercial law retention obligations for business letters in accordance with Section 257 (1) HGB (6 years) and tax retention obligations in accordance with Section 147 (1) AO of documents (10 years). When the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted,unless the storage is still required for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for information purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data:
• IP address;
• the user's internet service provider;
• the date and time of the request;
• browser type;
• content of the call;
• time zone;
• language and browser version;
• Access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• websites from which the request came;
• Operating system.
This data is not stored together with other personal data about you.
- These data serve the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as their optimization and statistical analysis.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR.
- WFor security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of 30 days. After this period these are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
Processing of contracts
A distinction is made between the following types of
• Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to save certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user input, e.g. regarding the language of the website.
• Session-Cookies: Session cookies are required to recognize multiple uses of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information in order to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to give you easier access to our site. When you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
• Persistent Cookies: These cookies are saved even after the browser is closed. They are used to store the login, to measure the range and for marketing purposes. These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
• Cookies from third-party providers (third-party cookies, especially from advertisers): You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes. B. Reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective data protection declarations for the third party providers.
- Data categories: user data, cookies, user ID (in particular the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- Purpose of processing: The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our website technically and economically and to enable you to access our website more easily and securely.
- Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies based on your consent (“opt-in”), then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR the legal basis. Otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in this case Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GVO, if the cookies are set to initiate contracts, e.g. for orders.
- Storage period / deletion: The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
You can find information about deleting cookies by browser here:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
Contact via contact form / email / fax / post
- We process inventory data (e.g. company, title / academic degree, names and addresses as well as contact details of users, email), contract data (e.g. services used, names of contact persons) and payment data (e.g. bank details, payment history) in order to fulfill our contractual obligations (Knowledge of who is a contractual partner; reason, content structure and execution of the contract; checking for plausibility of the data) and services (e.g. contacting customer service) in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit b) GDPR. The entries marked as mandatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
- A transfer of this data to third parties does not take place, unless it is necessary to pursue our claims (e.g. transfer to a lawyer for collection) or to fulfill the contract (e.g. transfer of data to payment providers) or there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- We can also process the data you provide in order to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. This is the case for the inventory and contract data when the data is no longer required for the execution of the contract and no more claims can be asserted from the contract because they are statute-barred (warranty: two years / standard limitation: three years ). Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, when the contract is terminated after three years, we will restrict processing, ie your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. Information in the user account remains until it is deleted.
Contact by phone
- When you contact us via the contact form, fax, post or email, your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
- If you have given your consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The person responsible has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer user inquiries, to preserve evidence for reasons of liability and, if necessary, to be able to comply with his statutory retention requirements for business letters. If the contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- We can save your information and contact requests in our customer relationship management system ("CRM system") or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. We store inquiries from users who have an account or contract with us for up to two years after the end of the contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry: End of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
- You have the option at any time to withdraw your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) To revoke the GDPR for the processing of personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time.
Rights of the data subject
- When you contact us by phone, your telephone number will be processed to process and process the contact request and will be temporarily stored or displayed in the RAM / cache of the telephone device / display. The storage takes place for reasons of liability and security in order to be able to provide proof of the call and for economic reasons in order to enable a callback. In the case of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the phone numbers.
- The legal basis for processing the telephone number is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR. If the contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- The device cache saves the calls for 30 days and overwrites or deletes old data successively. When the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory may be destroyed. Blocked telephone numbers are checked annually for the necessity of blocking.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with the phone number suppressed.
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data.
As far as the processing is based on your consent according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a), Art. 7 GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. f) GDPR, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we will describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise your right of objection free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under the following contact details:
Am Freien Feld 20
73669 Lichtenwald, Germany
Managing Director Jürgen Schaupp
- Right to information
You have the right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, unless it was collected directly from you.
- Right to correction
You have the right to correct incorrect data or to complete correct data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- Right to deletion
You have the right to delete your data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless this is contrary to statutory or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage.
- Right to restriction
You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in Art. 18 Para. 1 lit. a) to d) GDPR is fulfilled:
• WIf you dispute the correctness of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to check the correctness of the personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
• the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
• if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request that it be transmitted to another person responsible.
- Right to complain
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
In order to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that we and our external service providers comply with data protection regulations, we have taken suitable technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is encrypted via a secure SSL connection.
Status: October 1st, 2020
Sorce: Muster-Datenschutzerklärung von JuraForum.de